Contact Us


Greenopolis - Promises Fulfilled!

Orris Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. partnered with Three C Shelters Private Limited for the project Greenopolis in sector 89, Gurgaon. Three C was to construct the entire project with 1,862 units in 29 towers spread across 47 acres. Of these, 65% flats were owned and sold by Three C, while the remaining 35% were offered by Orris as per the agreement.

However, Orris was in for a shock when its partner ran away with the funds betraying the trust of its ally and scores of people who have invested their hard-earned money in the project. Even the H-RERA Bench of Gurgaon has observed that though Orris is the license holder of the project, Three C had struck an agreement with the company fraudulently.

These were tough times for Orris as even its credibility and reputation was at stake. However, the crisis did not deter the resolution of all those associated with Orris who now vowed to clear the name from the mess created by its partner.

The company (Orris) worked tirelessly and completed Phase 1 of the project. The company is also committed to do all that it can to bring respite to all those who have spent money in Greenopolis as per the conditions set by the honourable H-RERA Bench of Gurgaon. This is just one example of how Orris Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. has gone all out to fulfill its promises and live up to its reputation of being one of the most trusted real estate developers in the country.

© Copyright 2021, all rights reserved with Orris.